TechUP in partnership with Durham University and Catch22, are delivering a free IT training programme designed to provide learners with the knowledge and skills to start a career in the tech sector.
The course starts on 2 March 2024. Applications are open now, and the submission deadline is 14 February 2024.
The course runs over 6 or 12 weeks, and provides flexible, independent study time, recorded sessions for catch-up, and tutor support via email or online learning community. It has been developed with tech industry partners and accredited by The British Computer Society (BCS).
- Identify as female or non-binary
- Be aged 18 – 40 years
- Hold GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
- Not hold a tech related qualification at A-level or above
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Be resident in the North East region, and eligible to work in the UK
- Have a personal income of less than £25,000 per annum or be unemployed