Digital Drive is a £4m initiative that aims to support small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in County Durham to grow their business or help it run more effectively, through the use of digital technology.
Registering for Digital Drive gives you access to fully funded (free) support for your business:
- Start your journey with a digital health check and get personalised recommendations on the next steps for your business, as well as ongoing digital advice
- Meet the Experts allows you to spend one-to-one time discussing specific challenges that are personal to you. Are you thinking about a new marketing strategy, improving the way you use social media, making your business more efficient using digital technologies, or simply just have questions about digital marketing that you’d like to ask an expert?
- Get access to exclusive events, such as webinars and workshops, covering a range of topics including advice on creating captivating online content, and how to supercharge your social media and advertising
- Access to grant funding to support up to 40% towards the cost of a range of digital-related projects:
- Digital consultancy projects
- Equipment that will help to improve your business through the use of digital technology
- Website, app or software build
- Broadband infrastructure and installation
Register now or contact Digital Drive for more information.