Contact us if you need further any further support and advice:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 03000 261160 (please leave a voicemail and one of the team will be in touch as soon as possible)
We aim to respond within five working days. If you are contacting us with a query about broadband connectivity, please ensure the following information is supplied:
- house number or house name
- Your postcode
- Your landline telephone number
We will use this information to:
- Investigate and respond to the request you have made - such as the availability or future plans for broadband connectivity to your property or community.
- Identify useful information on any other broadband or digital related initiatives that you may be able to benefit from.
In order to respond to your query, we may need to share some of the personal information you have supplied with one or more of our partners in the programme such as government departments, broadband infrastructure providers, Digital Drive or other local authorities where appropriate.
Please contact us immediately if you have any objections to this or need further clarification on why and how it will be used. More information is also detailed in our Privacy Notice.