Fibre based broadband at home can bring a variety of benefits to your home life; from connecting multiple devices at any one time to saving money, improving the possibilities are endless. See below for more ideas on how fibre based broadband can benefit you.
- Save moneyPeople who shop online can save hundreds of pounds per year. By using online comparison sites you can reduce your energy bills and insurance costs and grab exclusive online bargains.
- Faster broadband for all the familyNo more buffering, as fibre broadband allows you to connect multiple devices including computers, laptops, tablets, mobile phones, TVs and games consoles – so the entire family can be online at the same time.
- Stay in touch with family and friendsConnect with family, friends and even work colleagues using Skype, high definition video and web cams.
- Learn something newWith online courses supported by video, audio and interactive questions, learning has never been easier to access or more engaging. You can find tools to help you revise for exams, take up a new hobby or train for a new career.
- Never miss out on your favourite TV showWith fibre broadband you can download or stream the latest blockbusters and TV programmes instantly.
- Download and play games onlineOnline gaming offers something for everyone. Play against friends or test your skills against the greatest players from around the world.
- Work from homeCut down on travelling costs and time by working from home. With the right tools you can access your employer’s network, video conferencing and calls.
- Improved download and upload speedsFibre broadband isn’t just faster when downloading, it also brings improved upload speeds – share content in seconds.